What is Lake Shore Retreats Three Phase System about?
At the Lake Shore
In Phase 1 guests learn how to get sober by ruthlessly facing things inside of themselves that continue to cause their failure.
- All staff are fully engaged in Twelve Step recovery
- Comprehensive Big Book workshops
- Ability to complete steps 1-7 in a safe, drug and alcohol-free setting.
At Phase 2 Men have the opportunity to move on to our Phase 2 house located in Quincy, MA. Women have the opportunity to stay here in Wakefield and continue the step process. At Phase 2 guests are focusing on reentry back into a normal, drug and alcohol-free lifestyle while being led by staff through the latter steps which are steps 8-12. Some benefits that Phase 2 includes are
- Resume building
- Assistance navigating job search
- Engage in community activities
- Learning how to manage finances
Phase 3 consists of five Twelve Step, Highly structured sober living homes. We have a Men’s sober house in Weymouth, two in Quincy and one in Randolph. We have one Woman’s house in Quincy. All of our sober homes have a primary purpose and it’s to help guests stay on track with their new sober lifestyle. Some benefits of Phase 3 are
- Structured sober living environment
- Involved in the recovery community
- Engaged in community activities
- Engaged in recovery events
Subscribe to our Recovery Newsletter.