What is Lake Shore Retreats Three Phase System about?
In Phase 1 guests learn how to get sober by ruthlessly facing things inside of themselves that continue to cause their failure. At Phase 1 guests are taken through steps 1-7. The main focus in Phase 1 is to build a solid foundation which addiction recovery can be built. Some of the benefits in Phase 1include
- All staff are fully engaged in Twelve Step recovery
- Comprehensive Big Book workshops
- Ability to complete steps 1-7 in a safe, drug and alcohol-free setting.
At Phase 2 Men have the opportunity to move on to our Phase 2 house located in Quincy, MA. Women have the opportunity to stay here in Wakefield and continue the step process. At Phase 2 guests are focusing on reentry back into a normal, drug and alcohol-free lifestyle while being led by staff through the latter steps which are steps 8-12. Some benefits that Phase 2 includes is
- Resume building
- Assistance navigating job search
- Engage in community activities
- Learning how to manage finances
Video by Bobby Wall via YouTube
- Structured sober living environment
- Involved in the recovery community
- Engaged in community activities
- Engaged in recovery events
Subscribe to our Recovery Newsletter.